- January 2012 - April 2014
- Director of Product Management
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Managed the Product Management team
- Managed the Design team
- Client Engineering Manager
- Managed iOS, Android, Windows, Mac & Web engineering teams
- Responsible for a total of 17 staff across Product Management, Design & Client Engineering
- Technical liaison for third party integrations including Samsung, NETGEAR, QNAP & Centrify
Memeo C1 is an online file sync service for the SMB & SME markets that provides IT admins with visibility, security and control over business files. Achieving compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley and SSAE-16 Type II, Memeo C1 is a secure enterprise grade alternative to consumer based file sync offerings, such as Dropbox and Box.net.
Conceptual Overview Video
As the Director of Product Management I lead the specification and design of the service and its clients, including Web, Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. I also managed the client engineering teams for those platforms up until their initial public release.
Product Tutorial Videos
In addition I worked closely with third parties on integrations, including Samsung, NETGEAR, QNAP & Centrify.
Memeo C1 was acquired in April 2014 by UNICOM Global, an enterprise and government software vendor.